1 hr 15 mins
This is easy to make and has a pleasing oriental flavor. Fructose is a type of sugar, but is sweeter than regular table sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- 2Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, fructose, minced garlic and water together with chicken.
- 3Allow chicken to marinate for 1 hour or more.
- 4Boil pasta until close to done.
- 5Drain pasta and pour marinade, chicken, and pasta back into the pot you used for pasta Add mushrooms, snowpeas or other additives now.
- 6Boil pasta chicken marinade mix until chicken is completely cooked.
- 7Drain, season to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 1307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 21.3 g