Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
This is easy to make and has a pleasing oriental flavor. Fructose is a type of sugar, but is sweeter than regular table sugar.
- 8 ounces chicken
- 1 tablespoon spicy oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup spiral shaped pasta
- 1⁄8 cup fructose
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, fructose, minced garlic and water together with chicken.
- Allow chicken to marinate for 1 hour or more.
- Boil pasta until close to done.
- Drain pasta and pour marinade, chicken, and pasta back into the pot you used for pasta Add mushrooms, snowpeas or other additives now.
- Boil pasta chicken marinade mix until chicken is completely cooked.
- Drain, season to taste and serve.
Great pasta dish with a wonderful flavor. Just the right amount of sweet and spicy for my tastes. Thanks for the recipe!