Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix - This is sure to get your blood pumping and your tastebuds fired up! My favorite combination of sweet and spicy combined with the comfort of potatoes!
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into 1 ", cubes
- 1 tablespoon caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Using a 12" nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and seasoning. Stir well to combine oil and seasoning and evenly coat chicken. Cook, turning once until browned on both sides.
- Add potatoes to skillet, turning mixture gently to incorporate potatoes into mixture and coat with seasoning.
- Add pineapple to skillet, turning mixture gently again to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken temps at 165 degrees and potatoes are heated through.
Wonderful!<br/>I just love chicken and potatoes!