1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Potato Skillet #SP5
Chef #1802632400's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix - This is sure to get your blood pumping and your tastebuds fired up! My favorite combination of sweet and spicy combined with the comfort of potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a 12" nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and seasoning. Stir well to combine oil and seasoning and evenly coat chicken. Cook, turning once until browned on both sides.
- 2Add potatoes to skillet, turning mixture gently to incorporate potatoes into mixture and coat with seasoning.
- 3Add pineapple to skillet, turning mixture gently again to combine all ingredients.
- 4Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken temps at 165 degrees and potatoes are heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Potato Skillet #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
caribbean jerk seasoning
Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices