- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 59.14 ml oil
- 29.58 ml minced fresh gingerroot (can use up to 1 tablespoon more if desired)
- 14.79 ml minced fresh garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced thinly diagonally
- 473.18 ml cashews (or to taste)
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml sesame oil
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper (can use more to taste)
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all sauce ingredients; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chicken with cornstarch, sugar and salt (making sure that the chicken is coated well).
- Heat a wok or large frypan with oil to hot (not smoking).
- Add in chicken, ginger, garlic and onion; stir-fry about 1 minute.
- Add in peppers and carrots, stir-fry about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the prepared sauce, cook stirring until simmering.
- Add in cashews and serve immediately.