Recipe by graniteangel
These are easy and delicious! The sweet and spicy chili sauce with lime and garlic really make these a popular item at any BBQ!
Top Review by randadell
the store only had a half pound of shrimp left, so I used a bit less of everything, but it came out great! Next time I will add a bit of Tobasco to spice it up. These were great with margaritas!
- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup mae ploy chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- mix chili sauce, garlic, lime, red pepper flakes, tequila and creole seasoning together in a mixing bowl.
- Add Shrimp and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Skewer shrimp on soaked bamboo sticks and BBQ for about 4-5 minutes on each side on your BBQ grill.
- Serve with grilled veggies and rice or just lay out on lettuce on a platter at a BBQ.