- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
- 2 lbs chicken leg quarters
- 1⁄4 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper together.
- Rub the chicken with honey and then sprinkle with the spice mixture, being sure that the chicken is well-coated.
- Place chicken into a covered container, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place chicken thighs on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes, ensuring the chicken is completely cooked.