1/1 Photo of Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken
The honey balances out the spicy smokey flavor that gives makes this chicken taste like it was cooked on the grill and not in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper together.
- 2Rub the chicken with honey and then sprinkle with the spice mixture, being sure that the chicken is well-coated.
- 3Place chicken into a covered container, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 5Place chicken thighs on a baking tray.
- 6Bake for about 45-55 minutes, ensuring the chicken is completely cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Sodium 133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g