Sweet and Spicy Barbecued Brisket
- Pat brisket dry with paper towels; transfer to a roasting pan. In cup, mix paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, black pepper, coriander, and cumin; use to rub all over brisket.
- Refrigerate brisket at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In bowl, combine all sauce ingredients; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered indirect grilling over medium-low heat. Place brisket in center of grill, fat side up.
- Cover grill and cook 4 1/2 to 5 hours or until very tender (internal temp of at least 170°F), brushing both sides of brisket with sauce every 15 minutes during the last hour of grilling.
- Note: If using a charcoal grill, place a drip pan under brisket. You will need to replenish the coals every hour.
- Thinly slice brisket across the grain to serve.