- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lb thick-cut bacon (12 slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together brown sugar, cayenne, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange bacon slices in l layer on a large broiler pan and bake in middle of oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn slices over and sprinkle evenly with spiced sugar.
- Continue baking until bacon is crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes more, then transfer to paper towels to drain.