From the Taste section of the Sierra Vista Herald. Have not tried it yet but sounds good for a picnic. If taking on a picnic don't forget some wipes for the sticky fingers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk wine, honey, soy sauce, dry mustard powder, and sriracha in a small saucepan until smooth. Heat, stirring over med low heat till sauce is simmering.Stirring frequently, cook until mixture is thickened and slightly caramelized, about 5 minutes. Cool.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Arrange chicken on pan and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Brush chicken with half the sauce mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and turn drumsticks over and brush with other half of sauce mixture and drippings from the pan.
- 4Bake 25 minutes more, brushing one more time with pan drippings, until the chicken is well browned. Serve warm or cool, then wrap in foil or place in plastic container and refrigerate until ready to go on your picnic.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Spicey Glazed Chicken Legs
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.4
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 549.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 61.5 g