Recipe by hopefulchef
I take this to many potluck meals and it is ALWAYS gone with rave reviews. So easy to make!
- 2 (1 lb) cansallen's green beans, southern style
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain cans of beans and spread in bottom of 13 x 9 inch casserole dish.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium low heat.
- Pour butter/sugar mixture over beans, top with bacon bits.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.