Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Pineapple based sauce over spare ribs.
- 2 lbs spareribs or 2 lbs pork back ribs, cut into serving pieces
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Place ribs meaty side up on a rack in a foil lined roasting pan.
- Mix all other ingredients excep lemon, and pour 1/3 on ribs.
- Bake and 350 for 1 1/2-2 hours, basting with sauce 3 or 4 times.
- Place 1 sliced lemon on ribs during last hour of browning.