2 hrs 5 mins
We really enjoy the superb combination of flavors in these ribs. Cut in single rib size, they make great appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ribs in large, shallow, roasting pan.
- 2Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 1-1/2 hours.
- 3While ribs are cooking, mix sugars and cornstarch in med saucepan.
- 4Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
- 5Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- 6When ribs are done, remove and discard fat.
- 7Place back in pan, pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over ribs.
- 8Bake 30 minutes longer.
- 9Cut into serving size pieces; brush with sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1484.6
- Calories from Fat 964
- Total Fat 107.2 g
- Saturated Fat 40.5 g
- Cholesterol 353.8 mg
- Sodium 798.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 78.2 g