Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
We really enjoy the superb combination of flavors in these ribs. Cut in single rib size, they make great appetizers.
- Put ribs in large, shallow, roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 1-1/2 hours.
- While ribs are cooking, mix sugars and cornstarch in med saucepan.
- Stir in ketchup, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir until thickened and clear.
- When ribs are done, remove and discard fat.
- Place back in pan, pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over ribs.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Cut into serving size pieces; brush with sauce.
I was unable to find my very old tried and true recipe so decided to try this one. When the sauce was cooking up it smelled pretty much like ketchup and I was a bit worried. However, something wonderful happens when it bakes on the ribs and they taste very nice. The sauce sticks to the ribs. I don't think I will be looking for my other recipe! Thank you, MizzNezz
These are the best tasting Sparerib I ever served. I changed the recipe, and rubbed Porkrub all over them before baking, then followed the recipe for baking.After the baking I poured the sauce on and let them sit overnight, and then reheated them and then serve. Taste fantastic