Prep 10 mins
Cook 48 hrs
Recipe comes from a church cookbook. My family enjoys this - hope you do too.
- 3 -4 lbs spareribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup pickle vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 -10 sweet pickles
- Worcestershire sauce
- Pour worcestershire sauce on ribs.
- Brown ribs on both sides under broiler.
- Combine above ingredients and pour over brown ribs in roast pan.
- Add sweet pickles.
- Simmer in a low oven for 2 hours.
Oh Shellbee this makes for great tasting ribs! Love adding new rib recipes to my collection - this one is now included. Other than adding half the sweet pickles I made as posted - likely add more next time as the sweet pickle juice along with the pickles made for wonderful tasting ribs -an excellent recipe - just as I expect from church and community cookbooks. I collect those too! Thank you for sharing. It's a keeper.