Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
These are great on the grill! Prep time includes marinating.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless pork spareribs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients EXCEPT spareribs, until well-mixed and brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place spareribs in a glass baking dish and pour sauce mix over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours to allow them to marinate.
- Remove from refrigerator and either grill on med-high heat for about 10 minutes or until done OR leave in glass baking pan and bake at 425°F for about 20 minutes or until done.