Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is yet another TOH recipe. I made it for a beach themed party I once had. I have since made them quite often, it is a really easy party food to have simmering in the crock pot so you can concentrate on other parts of the menu. Oh and they also taste great, I have never had any leftover I recommend using only the smoked sausage links, mini hotdogs do not give the same flavor.
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesmini smoked sausage links
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place sausage links in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine other ingredients.
- Pour over sausages.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve from crockpot or chafing dish with toothpicks.