Ready in 30 minutes. This is an easy and delicious meal. I got this recipe off of a Dole Pineapple tin about ten years ago. I have made this too many times to count. Serve this over rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- 2Brown in oil in a large pan or wok.
- 3Add onion and garlic.
- 4Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- 5Add carrots and green pepper to pan.
- 6Combine sauce ingredients and pour into pan.
- 7Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer.
- 8Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Skillet Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 691.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 23.2 g