Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready in 30 minutes. This is an easy and delicious meal. I got this recipe off of a Dole Pineapple tin about ten years ago. I have made this too many times to count. Serve this over rice.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut in chunks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 medium carrots, sliced thin
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 (19 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Brown in oil in a large pan or wok.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add carrots and green pepper to pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour into pan.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer.
- Serve over rice.