Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Say that three times fast. A quick and easy appetizer, or serve as a main dish over white rice.
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add celery, bell pepper, onion and ginger; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes. Add soy sauce, lemon juice and sugar; cook and stir 1 minutes.
- Add shrimp; stir fry 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink and tender.