Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated butter flake crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 16 large shrimp, uncooked deveined peeled (about 1/2 lb)
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves (recommend SMUCKER'S)
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray cookie sheet with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or line with cooking parchment paper. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, soy sauce, ginger and garlic until well blended; set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise in half to make 16 triangles. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese mixture on each triangle. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Place 1 shrimp on shortest side of each triangle; roll up, starting at shortest side, rolling to opposite point.
- Place sesame seed in small bowl. Gently press top of each roll into sesame seed; place roll, point side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave preserves uncovered on High about 20 seconds or until melted. Gently spread 1 teaspoon melted preserves over each puff to glaze. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.