Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and Sour Shrimp
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Set pineapple aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, cornstarch, chili sauce and soy sauce -- set aside.
- Set on Med-Hi heat, Coat fry pan with cooking spray and add oil.
- Stir-fry green pepper and onion 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp.
- Stir-fry 2-3 more minutes.
- Stir in liquid mixture and pineapple chunks.
- Cook until mixture is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
- Best served over rice.
Made this for supper tonight, made more sauce and added peas, served over rice. Thanks for the easy recipe.