1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Sauce (For Dipping Egg Rolls and More)
Sue Lau's Note:
Use this tasty sauce as a dip for egg rolls, crab rangoon, spring rolls...most crispy Asian appetizers will go well with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pineapple preserves in a small saucepan.
- 2Whisk together the remaining ingredients and stir in .
- 3Heat over low heat, stirring, until preserves melt and mixture thickens slightly and is well blended.
- 4Remove from heat and cool before using.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Sauce (For Dipping Egg Rolls and More)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1110.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 110.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g