1/2 Photos of Sweet and Sour Sauce
This is a great sauce over any kind of stir-fry and/or rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the 1 cup pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and ketchup.
- 2Stir over moderate heat until simmering.
- 3Dissolve the cornstarch in the 1/4 cup pineapple juice or in water.
- 4Stir into sauce; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1703.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 116.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g