Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a tasty salad dressing for fresh tomatoes, coleslaw, spinach salad, and/or a tossed salad.
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove finely minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- Measure all ingredients into a jar with lid.
- Shake to mix well.
This was so easy to make. It sure beats the bought stuff. I used a bit more garlic and everyone seemed to like it. Thanks for the recipe