Recipe by Sandy One
This is a recipe my father-in-law asks for often and there is always enough leftover. It has been a hit with my family! The sweet and sour is wonderful and so good to fix in the crock pot and leave. serve with a salad and hot bread for the sauce!
Top Review by bratty
I knew this would be great when I got home from work, and the house smelled so wonderful from it cooking all day. I added extra garlic, but otherwise made it exactly according to the recipe. The flavors mixed so well together, and the ribs just fell apart. I will definately make this again.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style ribs (prefer pork)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper