Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is from Quick Cooking magazine. It's a change from the usual barbecued ribs, and really tasty.
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 20 ounces pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place ribs in an ungreased 5 quart slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Thicken the sauce if desired.