Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great salsa. I use this to top hot dogs, grilled brats and sausages. Great also on chicken or fish. This takes a hot dog and makes it GOURMET!
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup catalina French dressing
- Combine all ingredients and chill until ready to serve!
- Use on hot dogs, bratwursts or other sausages, fish or chicken.
I found it taste super with Dorito Chips than with the brat. Alittle to messy on the bun.
This is soooo very good, Charmie. Would be excellent with chips or sauteed with black-eyed peas. Thanks for posting.