Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Fix It and Forget It Lightly. Slow Cooker. Serves 8
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices turkey bacon, diced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 head red cabbage, shredded (8 cups)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Sauté bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- In slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Serve topped with reserved bacon.