Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick and yummy vegetarian stir fry. Serve with rice or noodles.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 8 ounces Quorn tenders
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add onions and cook while stirring until softened.
- Add sliced peppers and continue stir frying another couple of minutes.
- Add celery, followed by quorn and sugar snap peas.
- Drain can of pineapple and add chunks to stir fry.
- Mix drained juice with the brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add liquids to stir fry.
- Continue cooking and stirring until the sauce is thickened and the the peas are cooked.