- 1 lb boneless pork chop
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1 inch squares
- 8 scallions, trimmed in 2 inch lengths
- 1 large tart apple, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into think strips and season with pepper. Heat oil over high heat. Add pork and cook until white throughout.
- Add bell pepper, scallions, and apple slices. Stir fry until scallions turn bright green. Add ginger and garlic and stir fry 1 minute longer.
- Reduce heat. Add sweet and sour sauce, lemon juice and ½ cup water. Cook until sauce is hot and coats meat and vegetables, about 2 minutes.