This recipe came from the cookbook "365 Favorite Brand Name Slow Cooker Recipes and more". I don't add salt because of the soy sauce, but if you are a real salt lover, you may want to add just a touch of salt.
- In large skillet, sear pork steaks on both sided in hot oil.
- Drain and transfer to crockpot.
- In bowl, combine pineapple, green bell pepper, water, sugar, ketsup, tapioca, soy sauce, and dry mustard.
- Pour over pork steaks.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice if desired.