Sweet and Sour Pork Kebabs
- Soak skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Cut pork, pineapple and capsicum into 2 to 3cm pieces. Slice onions into thin wedges, leaving root ends intact.
- Make marinade: Whisk all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add pork. Stir to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Thread pork, pineapple, capsicum and onion alternately onto skewers.
- Preheat barbecue grill on medium heat. Barbecue skewers, turning and basting with marinade occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Serve with potatoes and salad.