Recipe by GlutenFreeGirl
This is a simple and delicious dinner. All you have to do is prepare rice and you have a wonderful meal. This is my brother's favourite pork chops. It's a great way to get kids to eat vegetables because they are covered in a sweet sauce! Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (540 ml) can condensed chicken broth (gluten free)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 red pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 (284 ml) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil at medium-high in large skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned;set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Combine broth, brown sugar, cornstarch, and vinegar in skillet.
- Heat to a boil, stirring often.
- Add chops, pineapples, and pepper chunks.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer covered, until chops and vegetables are cooked through- about 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve with rice.