1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Kikkoman Recipes's Note:
Enjoy the sweet and sour flavor without all the work. Kikkoman's Sweet & Sour Sauce, served with juicy pork chops and cabbage, make this hearty and delicious meal so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat both sides of chops with garlic and pepper.
- 2Cook chops in 1 tablespoons hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion, cabbage and salt; saute 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, blend sweet & sour sauce and sugar; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons mixture.
- 5Blend 1 tablespoons water with remaining sweet & sour sauce mixture; pour over cabbage, stirring to combine. Cover and cook on low 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Arrange chops on cabbage; spoon reserved sweet & sour sauce mixture over chops. Cover and cook 5 minutes longer, or until pork is heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kikkoman sweet and sour sauce