Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
a six serving recipe that lets you go out and do your daily chores. A slow cooker recipe
- 453.59 g bagfrozen asian vegetables
- 6 pork chops
- 340.19 g bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 118.29 ml water
- 236.59 ml frozen pea pods
- Place partially thawed Asian vegetables in slow cooker, and arrange pork chops on top.
- Combine sauce and water, and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Turn to high and add pea pods.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
So easy and really tasty. Just throw it all together and let it go. I used a sweet and sour ginger sauce and it turned out great. DH loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipe :)
Wow -- so good and so easy. I followed the recipe exactly as written, except that I had a little pineapple juice in my fridge, so I put that in instead of the water. I did make one mistake though; I used boneless center cut pork chops without even thinking that they are a cut that's not well-suited to long cooking; I should have used pork blade chops or sirloin chops as they work best in a slow cooker and become very tender and moist. I boiled down the yummy liquid left in the slow cooker to a nice thick sauce and it was great poured over the chops. Thanks for sharing this recipe that is now in my keeper file for great taste and ease of cooking!!