Recipe by weekend cooker
a six serving recipe that lets you go out and do your daily chores. A slow cooker recipe
Top Review by queenbeatrice
So easy and really tasty. Just throw it all together and let it go. I used a sweet and sour ginger sauce and it turned out great. DH loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipe :)
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen asian vegetables
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen pea pods
- Place partially thawed Asian vegetables in slow cooker, and arrange pork chops on top.
- Combine sauce and water, and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Turn to high and add pea pods.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.