a six serving recipe that lets you go out and do your daily chores. A slow cooker recipe
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen asian vegetables
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup frozen pea pods
- Place partially thawed Asian vegetables in slow cooker, and arrange pork chops on top.
- Combine sauce and water, and pour over chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Turn to high and add pea pods.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.