Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the pork chops, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook for 4 minutes on each side, until browned.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the apple cider and the brown sugar, stirring well to mix. Add to the skillet, and bring to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, turning chops once. Transfer chops to a plate.
- Add vinegar and mustard seeds to sauce in the pan and return to a boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring often to scrape up any bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Return chops to the sauce and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, until chops are heated through and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Transfer chops to a serving plate and spoon glaze over the top.