- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, cubed
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the pork, peppers, and onions in the slow cooker.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the chunks for later.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple juice, brown sugar, cider vinegar, orange juice, and soy sauce; Stir into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2_1/2- 3 hours.
- When pork is done, mix together the cornstarch and water and stir into the slow cooker.
- Stir in the pineapple chunks and cook an additional 20 minutes (or serve them on the side).