I made this one morning to be a make-ahead dinner for my family, and it ended up in the refrigerator over night and then eaten the next day due to someone just having to eat out that night at their favorite resturaunt (mom! lol). It was perfectly fine though and the next night that we got to have them they were GREAT. I would almost recommend you let them sit the refrigerator for a while. It's like the marinate when they do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together all of the meatball ingredients.
- 2Shape into 1-inch balls and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together all of the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 4Heat a wok or large sauce pan on medium-high with just a little oil in it.
- 5Saute/stir fry the meatballs until all browned.
- 6Pour the sauce over them and cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- 7Serve over rice for pour into a bowl, cover and refrigerate until needed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Plum Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 991.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper