1/2 Photos of Sweet and Sour Pineapple Beets (Fat Free)
We love this beet recipe...it has just the right sweet and sour taste, but of coarse, you may adjust all seasonings to taste... I usually make this with a turkey, chicken or ham dinner...this recipe is great as it serves 6-8 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the pineapple syrup, and combine the syrup with water and vinegar.
- 2Stir together the flour, brown sugar and salt.
- 3Stir into liquids; cook until the liquid comes to a boil, and thickens, stirring as needed (about 10 minutes).
- 4Add drained beets; heat a couple of minutes, add the pineapple chunks.
- 5Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Pineapple Beets (Fat Free)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g