this salad is usually served up at a BBQ and is always a big hit. Your guests will try and guess the ingredients, but none of them will get it right! this salad always tastes better the next day, so it is best to make it either the night before or first thing in the morning. For a vegetarian option, omit the bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook the pasta as per packet directions.
- 2fry the bacon and add the diced onion towards the end.
- 3make the sauce by combining the oil, vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce and curry powder.
- 4combine the peas, carrots, onion and bacon with the sauce.
- 5refrigerate for at least 2hours.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 295.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 8.7 g