Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this salad is usually served up at a BBQ and is always a big hit. Your guests will try and guess the ingredients, but none of them will get it right! this salad always tastes better the next day, so it is best to make it either the night before or first thing in the morning. For a vegetarian option, omit the bacon.
- cook the pasta as per packet directions.
- fry the bacon and add the diced onion towards the end.
- make the sauce by combining the oil, vinegar, sugar, tomato sauce and curry powder.
- combine the peas, carrots, onion and bacon with the sauce.
- refrigerate for at least 2hours.