1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Pasta Salad
Danielle in New Hampshire's Note:
Pasta salad that can be made for summer get-togethers, or for your family!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Place in large serving bowl, add onion, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and parsley, set aside.
- 3In a saucepan combine the dressing ingredients, cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Pour over salad and toss.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Serve with slotted spoon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 4.2 g