Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
YUM!!! Great side dish with any kind of meat!
- 2 lbs small onion, ends removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (regular flavor)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium heat. Cook onions in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Drain onions and peel them. Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and season with salt. Cook until onions are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and balsamic vinegar. Cook another 2 minutes. Serve hot.
very tasty... the chef must be a great cook thanks for yummy recipe