- 3 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered (peel if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 6 ounces bacon, diced
- 3⁄4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt, as needed, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot of salted water, boil potatoes until tender; drain, place in bowl and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook diced bacon and onions until onions are soft and bacon is crisp; drain the grease. Return to heat and stir in remaining ingredients. Cook/stir for 1 minute.
- Pour over hot potatoes in bowl and gently toss to coat.