Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet and Sour Meatloaf, from Quick Cooking; Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 1/2 starch.
Make and share this Sweet and Sour Meatloaf (Microwave) recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup, mustard, bread crumbs, dry soup mix, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into an oval loaf.
- Place in a shallow 1-qt microwave-safe dish; cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high for 11-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, rotating a half turn once; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugars, vinegar and remaining ketchup; drizzle over meat loaf.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.