Sweet and Sour Meatloaf, from Quick Cooking; Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 1/2 starch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, lightly beat the egg.
- 2Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup, mustard, bread crumbs, dry soup mix, salt and pepper.
- 3Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- 4Shape into an oval loaf.
- 5Place in a shallow 1-qt microwave-safe dish; cover with waxed paper.
- 6Microwave on high for 11-12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, rotating a half turn once; drain.
- 7In a small bowl, combine the sugars, vinegar and remaining ketchup; drizzle over meat loaf.
- 8Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Meatloaf (Microwave)
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.7
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 934.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 25.4 g