Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Alien brains is my daughters name for brussels sprouts. I dont care what they are called so long as they get eaten. With this recipe they got eaten. Even by my husband. This does take a little pre-planning.
- day one steam or boil brussel sprouts until done (about 10 minutes).
- place in a bowl or zip lock bag with the salad dressing. I used about half of each.
- stir or turn as often as you remember.
- allow this to marinade overnight or at least 6 hours
- the next day place meatballs in pot add remaining ingredients and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- strain brussel sprouts and add
- cook and additional 5 minutes until warmed through.
- serve with a side of pasta and salad and you are all set.