1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Meatballs
1 hr 10 mins
Easy appetizer to serve at your next gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine meat, onion, eggs and bread to form 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
- 2Make sauce from remaining ingredients.
- 3Simmer in sauce for 1 hour.
- 4Serve from chaffing dish.
- 5Note: The beauty of this dish is the fact that the meatballs do not have to be browned.
- 6Be sure to use very lean meat.
- 7Chilling after they have been simmered allows fat to harden and easily removed.
- 8Warm gently at serving time.
- 9Cook and freeze meatballs in the sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 165.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g