Recipe by ReeLani
These are a consistent favorite with kids, adults and picky eaters. I make my meatballs with Tempo brand mix, but any homemade or good commercial made meatballs will work.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Loved these meatballs. I used frozen meatballs so this was very easy to prepare. The sauce was tangy and deliciously sweet. I served over rice. Very lip-smackin'. My family thought it was great too. Thanks ReeLani.
- 2 dozen meatballs (either from your favorite recipe or good commercially prepared ones)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meatballs in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a small saucepan blend the brown sugar and flour, then add the vinegar, catsup and soy sauce.
- Stir over medium heat until bubbly and a bit thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meatballs in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.