1/1 Photo of Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Sarah in New York's Note:
These meatballs are so perfect in every way. They are super easy to put together and they come out so moist and with just a wonderful sweet and sour flavor. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the sausage, bread crumbs and egg with your hands until well mixed and sticking together.
- 2Form meatballs by hand and brown in a large skillet over Medium/High heat.
- 3Pour sauce over meatballs and simmer over Medium/Low heat for about 30 minutes.
- 4Note: You will need to add a little water to the sauce as it cooks to avoid it getting too dry.
- 5Serve over rice or just eat them plain!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.9
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.3 mg
- Sodium 2011.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 22.5 g