Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These meatballs are so perfect in every way. They are super easy to put together and they come out so moist and with just a wonderful sweet and sour flavor. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
- Combine the sausage, bread crumbs and egg with your hands until well mixed and sticking together.
- Form meatballs by hand and brown in a large skillet over Medium/High heat.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and simmer over Medium/Low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Note: You will need to add a little water to the sauce as it cooks to avoid it getting too dry.
- Serve over rice or just eat them plain!
I have my own favourite meatball recipe, but needed a new sauce. This was absolutely perfect. I doubled the ingredients, as I was cooking for a potluck, and added about 1 tbsp of freeze dried garlic. This is so much better than my standard sauce. Thanks Sarah. This even impressed my DH.
We loved this, it was a very easy recipe, well written with clear instructions that my whole family enjoyed. Made for ZWT 6 :)
Didn't change a thing, except I baked the meatballs instead of frying them. :)