Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a friend. I used it at my wedding and SO many people have requested it.
- 50 frozen meatballs
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled vinegar
- Mix together all ingridients except meatballs.
- Add sauce and meatballs to crockpot and cook on high for an hour or until meatballs are cooked through.
Great! Made them for a party and everyone raved about them. Super easy, fast, fix-it-and-forget it recipe.
This recipe was AWESOME! I do not have time to do things from scratch-and using frozen meatballs really was a time saver for me. My kids love this-and it's great for parties!
I use 2 pounds ground meat, but I have to do it one more time .you had no meat in it??? I like it home made, good!!! Grpa!