Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Delicious meatballs - quick and easy to make and freezes well
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ (can use breadcrumbs instead)
- 1 ounce ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix tomato sauce and cranberry sauce together in saucepan. Bring to boil.
- While heating sauce, mix together all remaining ingredients for meatballs.
- Form into balls and drop in boiling sauce.
- Cook for about 1 hour.